"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, January 8, 2012

TUM - Week 1

SHEWWWWWW.....Hard to believe that last time I particpated in the TUTT challenge was nearly two months ago...Much has happened, which I will try to catch you all up with some time, but for now, let us just make it known that TUTT (+1) has become TUM - Team UP Mondays, instead of Team Up Thursdays...I am hoping that having a full weekend to do our blogs by Monday instead of by end of Thursday, will help us all keep on track and on time...
(I also know that I am two challenges behind Mariette and Claire - I did take "Desk" photos, which was Claire's last suggested theme and I did not take "Word" photos although it was my suggeted theme - Catch up soon or not - the wonderful thing about blogging is that, it does not really matter...)
Anyway, our first theme for TUM is the last (unused) theme for TUTT - suggested by Mariette....
First up Mariette's gorgeous picture of some gemstones "INSIDE" a glass container...
Mariette, it is now over a year, since you and I started TUT and blogging and you have come so very far, both with your photography, but also with you life journey and I love that you are blogging about it all...Mariette's blog is worth a visit.
Without Claire, we probably would not have been on track this week - we had actually all agreed to re-start next week only, but Claire, sent her photo through about ten days early, which made us all get off our BUTTs and get organised....You really need to visit - Claire's blog to see some stunning photographs (Project 365) and some heartfelt blogging about life and being organised and stuff....It really is a treat.....
Anyway, Claire's picture of the "INSIDE" of a coffee cup in her Welsh Dresser: -
Busy Pam took a photo of the "INSIDE" of her delivery van....
Pam - has not yet updated her blog for this week, but, when she does,  Pam's blog is always well worth a visit - and in her e-mail to us with her photo she promised us wit and humuor to make up for the un-beautiful picture - there is nothing wrong with your picture Pam, but I still look forward to your special brand of blog update.
Lastly, my picture - this was not my original idea, but I am very happy nonthelsse....
I do believe that if I had have had more time, and I was not worried about the camera battery fading - I could have done much more justice to my subject - Misty is a beautiful majestic African lion in the body of an average size black house cat, and he has all the attitude of being King of our Jungle....but at the same time he is laid back and affectionate and he was quite happy to be "INSIDE" my tumble dryer as long as I needed him to be....
Thank you to my TUM buddies.....I am so glad that we are back...and I really love that we all have such different interpretations on the same theme.
Next week's theme should be really interesting - Four ladies living in Wales/England/America and Africa - "FRENCH" should really have us all thinking.....

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back partner - get cracking to sort out skype and a 'date' time - I need to accomplish my 100 things to do in 2012! Love and miss you madly - if we spoke now I would just cry - need a Linda hug xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda-Maree, so happy to see you back :-)

    As the New Year begins,
    let us pray,
    that it will be a year with new Peace,
    New Happiness,
    and abundance of new friends.
    God bless you through out the new Year.

    Looking forward to seeing your TUM's :-)

    Hugs and blessings
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed your posts...so welcome back. I wish you a wonderful 2012.

    ReplyDelete