"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, March 27, 2011

TUT - Having a Break

Hello....
We are having a break this week...Well Mariette is----She is in Australia with her hubby for the Australian Grand Prix....Lucky Fish - I hope you are having a fantastic time...I just had a sudden thought...It would have been so lovely if Mariette and Trev could have stopped over in Jo'burg to visit us on the way from the UK to Australia or one the way back - Mike says I am crazy - Jo'burg does not even feature on the journey...Geography clearly is not my strong point - Pity, it would have been lovely to see them.  Oh well...

The really exciting news of the week (I was told about it last week), is that my sister in law - Pam (all the way in America), has teamed up with her sister (Heidi) (all the way across the other side of the world in New Zealand) to do Team Up Thursdays....Well done guys, I look forward to seeing some stunning pictures from your areas of the world. 

A little bird also told me that Claire and Andrea are going to re-start again after their looooooooong break - Come on guys - You have been missed.

Wellll, It has been a pretty hectic couple of weeks - hence the late (make that very late blog posting in the last little while), I am thinking of changing TUT to TUW (Team Up Weekends...I promise that I do try to do the post by the end of Thursday - it is just that whole time/disorganised me issue...Oh well, hopefully I make up for my shortcomings in other ways.....AND if there are still people who come and visit, it means that it is worth the waith...

Thought I  would post some random fav photos.....So here goes...


Remember when we did animals, and I spoke about our two grey kittens (siblings) who grew into black cats, that hated each other - well just to prove me wrong here is a "loving" photo of Smokey and Misty...




I love this little bush pig - I was fortunate to actually go into his cage (there were two of them), they were very shy, but after a couple of minutes of sitting quitely, this one became quite curious and would nudge me and then scamper away....Very cute...
Anyway, that is my post for this week - I think we will still be on "break" next week as Mariette only gets back on Thursday, but I will try and do an update anyway, so see you next Thursday (Or Friday/or Saturday or - oh - well you get the message...) Love you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment