"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Team Up Thursday - Week ??? - Colour

Hey, Hey - Still not quite making Thursday - will Saturday evening do?
I chose the theme this week..
I love Mariette's photo....the gold dust on the butterfly's wings is beautiful - She took the photo on an impromptu (If I recall correctly) trip that her and her family took to Strathon on Avon in February - Well done Mariette - Lovely interpretation of our theme..
My picture is of something that Kayla-Fern did for me about two years ago...Kayla-Fern loves writing little notes and drawing little pictures for us...

For me, this little treasure signifies that we are all able to add colour to our own lives....Just draw a picture and colour it in (Figuritively and literally)...The picture also symbolises love - and how important love is to us all - what is a child without love to and from his parents/what is a family without love for each other/what is a friend without love and lastly I am reminded of a quote that I once read - "The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother..."
To my children and my husband and my father and my family (near and far) and my friends (near and far) - I love you all - You all colour my world...Thank you

Other pictures that I like this week are...
This bright and chirpy little bird sits on a collegue's desk
I think he is just too precious - Do you think orange is a happy colour - I do, I think orange and yellow are both really cheerful colours
This colourful chair is in our reception area, unusual but nice...


Lots of love - Hope you all have a great weekend...


1 comment: