"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Team Up Thursday - Week 28 - UP

Hi Everyone - I do hope that you are all suitably impressed - I also hope that this is a new trend which becomes the norm again...
Mariette chose the theme this week - UP...and she aced it this week - Mariette I am so proud of you - You have grown photographically and crreatively since we started TUT...Also you are now taking pictures and then choosing a TUT theme from the picture - this means that you are starting to look at the world through TUT eyes, but not only for TUT i.e you are not relying on our weekly themes for inspiration - Well Done - If you don't normally visit Mariette's blog - do yourself a favour this week and pop by and see her achievements - She aced all the pictures ...Her picture can say more for itself then I can, so here it is ....
I took a picture of Romanni - our beautiful old german shepherd - I lay on the ground, looking UP at her....I think Mariette's picture interprets the theme a lot better then my picture does, but none the less, I am happy with my picture...I love the way that due to the angle - Romanni looks bigger then the house...
The picture is fitting - it depicts Romanni's huge love for our family and her hugely generous nature...
Well, folks that's it for this week - Well, you can't really expect to have the post on time and for it to be long - Can you now????
Pop over to Claire as well - her and Andrea are back - Guys you have been missed, but we are glad that you are back and hopefully it is to stay.....Remember, don't let life get in the way of TUT....Make TUT a part of your life....MMMMM - Me thinks I need to take some of my own advice...
Until next week, when we are doing the opposite of this week and going "DOWN"....Lots and lots of love...

1 comment:

  1. Great photos...both interpret the theme really well, LOVE the angles. Thanks for the welcome back, hopefully this time it is to stay :0)
    xxx
    A

    ReplyDelete