"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Team Up Thursday - Week 23 - New

OK OK....so it is Wednesday night and I am tossing up between doing a quick short blog (cos I am quite tired) and posting it tonight, and at least I am ahead of the game in my posting time...or do I do a longer more interesting blog tomorrow, as long as it is done by end of Thursday, it is ok isn't it.....Like I say I am tossing up between the lesser "cheat"....How about I start doing the post now, and when I get too tired, save it and carry on tomorrow - I think that is a win win situation...Just I don't think I will get a chance to do it during the day tomorrow...so it will be an evening post.
Mariette chose the theme this week - "NEW"....I remember when Claire and Andrea did NEW some months ago, they both took pics of new born babies...but clearly Mariette and I do not have any new born babies around...By the way Claire and Andrea, I think that you have had a long enough break - It is time to  come back to the party...
You can tell from Mariette's photo that they are going through a change of season...and I get the feeling she is pretty pleased about the beginning of Spring....There is so much that is "NEW" in Spring - Like I said last week Mariette, watch for those cute little new born lambs on your drive to work every morning...
I did not see anything this week that signified "new" to me... so I visited a "new" car show room - Kayla-Fern's absolute dream car is the Audi R8....
It is quite a beauty isn't it...It comes with a price tag of R2 million rand - I think I will collect one for each of us tommorrow....Puhlease....Even if I did have two million rand spare, I really don't think I would be rushing out to buy a motor car with it...
For me a vehicle needs to get me from A-B safely and comfortabley....My little R80 000 Hyndai does that perfectly well thank you...
Well, I think that is pretty much my post for this week...So until next time - Take care and lots of love to everybody and where ever you are in the world - this coming week....take time out every day, to say a quick thank you for everything you have - even if it is not a brand spanking new Audi R8 (Or anything else for the matter), the fact is, we all have more then we need (just never all that we want)....So we should be grateful for that...and look forward to trying to achieve out "want" list.....
Lots of love
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment