"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Team Up Thursday - Week 11 - Walls

I can not believe that we have been doing TUT for 11 weeks already...I have had another emotionally charged week....I have not had the inclination or time to take pics...but I most certainly did not want to cancel this week - I have seen some stunning ideas for the theme...So Mariette kindly agreed that I could send her my pic this evening (South African time) and we will do a "LATE THURSDAY" update to our blogs....So to everyone, who comes to visit - especially Pam - if it is already Thursday morning on your side of the pond - I am really sorry...but please come back later or tomorrow to see our photos...
Lots of love

1 comment: