"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Team Up Thursday - Week 10 - Hands

It was my choice of theme this week...I chose "HANDs".  I had an out of the box idea that I wanted to try - the idea was to get Brad and Kayla-Fern and some friends together and put lovely colourful handprints all over one wall...I had a very emotional week and ran out of time and energy to try out my idea...
Mariette though, cracked this theme and took it right out of the box with a picture of a miniature "HAND" made display...She says that she is in awe of the hands that created this beautiful masterpiece...Mariette, I know that you do not always think you have creative talent, but it is a talent that I can see is developing every single week.
I took some pretty "normal" pictures of "HANDs" and settled for my chosen picture of a handshake (Mike and Brad were my models)...I like that a handshake represents, honesty and integrity. 
I then got funky and jazzed it up a little using photo editing - now we have an electric handshake - hard to believe it is the same picture - I like the something different every now and again...

Some others that I liked are:...
the difference in size between Kayla-Fern and Mike's hands and an imprint of Kayla-Fern's hand when she was three...can not believe how tiny her hands were...and how quickly
our little ones grow up and are suddenly not so little anymore... 

Anyway, the theme this week was interesting and I did enjoy doing it - but it was an emotional, looooong week and I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday, and next week is  a fresh start and hopefully it will be a whole lot better.
Thats me for tonight - Lots of love to all, and thank you for visiting and sharing with Mariette and I...

1 comment: