"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

TUm - Week 13 - Wood

And now we have WOOD - this is actually the week before last week's theme, so I am a little bit behind - but who is counting...
It was Mariette's theme - Lovely photo Mariette of a tree with some pretty moss growing on it...
Next is Claire - a wooden floor - from her recent trip to Poland...

I took a picure of a wooden box - with a wedding invitation in it...I love it -
I did ask Rochelle if I could use her wedding inivitation on my blog and she said "Of course - just be sure to make special mention of me"...so Rochelle here is your "special" mention" - I love your wedding invitation - a unique and novel idea...(that is why it is deserving of a place on my blog), I am so looking forward to celebrating your wedding with you and Shaun, on the 11th May (just kidding - 12th May) - I am sure it is going to be every bit as special and unique as the invitation, and as you prepare for the rest of your lives together - always remember to have fun, never forget to laugh together, never take each other for granted and ...
And here is my Wood picture for the week...
That is my posting for this week - NEXT Week - actually no last week .... well whatever - the next theme is ORB...Claire moved house last week, and sent an e-mail saying she had a stunning photo, but her internet connection is not yet up - so Mariette and I are patiently waiting ----- Hope your move went ok ANG....Hope you are getting settled and looking forward to you being "in contact" again....Missing you - To our other missing TUM lady (Pam) - it really is strange being only three....Miss you tons, but absense does make the heart grow fonder, so we will appreciate you more when you come back....
Lots of love
Me

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your mojo back ... seems its a natural part of life :-)

    Hope you had a fabulous Easter.

    Hugz
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete