"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, April 7, 2012

TUM - Catch UP...


I don't know what was wrong with me - we have had some lovely themes in the last month and the other girls really excelled...Well done to you all in getting beautiful photographs submitted and lovely blog postings done and thank you so much to all of you for being patient with me, whilst I was going through a MAJOR loss of creative mojo...I am feeling a lot better, and even though I was not feeling creative about anything, I think I did manage to take photos for every theme except one - so without further ado here they are:-

Last posting I did was "HUSBANDS" in February...
Then we had "Children (Week 8 - I think) - I was already feeling a bit uncreative so cheated and chose an old photo of my children - a photo which I have always loved - don't they just look so happy - A really fun photo - wish I knew what they were laughing at - and I hope they can always find moments of fun together as they grow up...
Following are lovely photos from Mariette (of Maxine), from Claire (of Meagan and Skyla) and Pam (of Ryan and April and a friend)...


Then we had "Patterns" - Mariette's theme - like with shapes, there are patterns to be found all around us....Once again everyone excelled...
Mariette took the patterns on the top of the latest addition to their fish family...

Then we have Claire's picture, she turned the light off and left only the fairy lights on which gave lovely patterns on the wall - beautiful.
Pam's picture of a pattern of a light dusting of snow in the car park...
Finally mine, - Claire thought it was a pattern drawn on a steamy mirror after a delicous hot bath - sorry you had to wait so long to find out what it was....It was the pattern left in my sink when I lifted out a glass that had been standing in the sink all night - sometimes the most ordinary things can be amazing...

This picture shows the glass as well...
I am going to do the rest of my catching up in another posting ....


No comments:

Post a Comment