"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, April 7, 2012

More TUM Catching UP....

Week 10 - Green - this was Pam's theme - and I think this was the week when everyone started being a bit concerned about me.....I did actually take a photo, but just never sent it to the girls and I asked them to go ahead without me...
This is Mariette's beuatiful take...(left) and Pam's (right) on her daily forest walk...



Claire's below: -
Well done to you all...


My photo of a blue fronted amazon - this was not what I took for this theme....I actually took photos of the driving range (golfing GREEN) where Brad and Mike go to practise golf...but like I said I never sent it to the girls and now that I look, I suspect that I never actually even downloaded the photo off my camera - told you I was in a bad way...

Next we had Watch...Claire's challenging theme, and by now I did not even take a picture - my thought was to take one of our cat's WATCHING their intended prey...but never got that far...
This was the week that Claire was in Poland, and she was watching as she was being watched....This was taken in the Jewish Quarter in Krakow (I think) - such an intense stare and you can read the very soul of the entire Jewish population in this photo....
Next Pam and Mariette, Ryan and April at the gaming arcade after watching a movie and Mariette's telescope to watch the night sky...



Week 12 - Laugh...
This was a fun theme...and I started to get back into it...but sadly, and certainly no laughing matter, this was the week that Pam decided that she needs to focus all her energies on her business (South Shore Organics) and doing the laundry - anything that does not contribute to these two priorities, needed to be cut lose...we miss you Pam, but look forward to you coming back (we will welcome you with open arms) when things calm down a bit....
Mariette took a lovel picture of Maxine laughing during a picnic that they had together in their back garden - the three M's (Maxine, Mariette and Myrrill)
Claire's is of her four girls - having fun - one of Claire's favourite photo shoots last time all the girls were together...

These two delightful ladies (mom and daughter) have an amazing sense of humrour and delicious giggle - Just had to capture the fun...

Next week we have WOOD....


1 comment: