"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, November 5, 2011

TUTT(+1) - Vintage - Week ?????

Hello Blog....My name is Linda-Maree and I am your creator/writer, I feel that I had to re-introduce myself because you may have forgotten who I am, since I have not been around for so long....Anyway, now that the formalities are out of the way....Let's blog....

Our theme for the last week of October (I think, and I think it was Week 53, )....was Vintage suggested by Claire...She took a truely lovely photograph of her beautiful daughter Skyla....
Mariette took a photo of a 2005 "vintage, dessert wine..given to her a few years ago by a friend...I love that you took the picture in black and white - gives an authentic vintage effect....

I struggled a bit with the theme...I did think of wine like Mariette, but did not go there....On the Wednesday evening that the photos were due, I suddenly realised what an idiot I had been - Mike has a collection of model aircraft, his passion is bi planes....and he has.... yes, you guessed it - A VINTAGE Tiger Moth - It is hanging up in our lounge....Mike and Brad were out, and since the plane is fairly large, I could not take it down on my own, so I stood on a chair and tried to take pictures of it whilst hanging up - they were not successful, so on Thursday morning, when it was just about time for us all to leave for work and school, I decided it was worth it for me to be a bit late for work, so I asked Mike, who was not yet ready, if Brad (who was nearly ready) could help me take the plane down so I could take some quick photos....Anyway, to cut a long story short, Mike also helped, he insisted that the plane be cleaned as it was dusty and he insisted that the plane get carried outside - BACKGROUND IS SO IMPORTANT - and then for good measure Mike also took some photos....The result was, I did manage to take a lovely photo of a clean plane with a realistic background, AND we were all VERY late for work and school...
Anyway, that is my blog for another week....The next theme, suggested by me is October.
Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment