"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Team Up Thursday - Week 38 - Hair

Mariette chose the theme this week – She admitted to me on Monday that she thought that the  thought was nicer then the practise…But I think the pictures that we came up with, have done justice to the topic…
Mariette took a picture of her own hair – She says
 “I've always had a love-hate relationship with my hair.....I love the curls, but I also hate them because they never do what I want them to. Equally, I have mousy brown (with a slight red tinge) hair naturally, but have highlights put in to break the colour a bit. I kind of like the curls with the coloured bits...breaks them up a bit.”

 

I saw a girl with beautiful, funky hair (all orange and pink) at Kayla-Fern’s horseriding on Saturday, but I was too shy to ask if I could take a picture...Fortunately I have a very willing little model…we had fun taking different shots…I loved all of the pictures…and eventually chose my picture because it depicts the topic perfectly + has character…Mariette said it was artistic







Here I.are the other pictures of Kayla-Fern that I really liked….





Finally, I had my medium length brownish hair chopped and coloured a few weeks ago….but have yet to do a photo – (I am unfortunately very camera shy) I owe you all…..OK....
My post is very short this week – We are going to the bush for a long weekend and we leave tomorrow morning, (that being Thursday – which means that I am posting on Wednesday – which means that it is an “EARLY TUT” post) so I want to go and get things organised (I so love saying that, and wish that I could be…But alas – being organised is not one of my strong points – I will keep trying to attain it though and if it never happens,I will do what I have always done and muddle through it all anyhow….) OH Hey – Just realised that I must be a little bit organised cos my post is early this week….
My choice of theme next week – we could be going back to school for “Numbers” as in 123 - I have some fab ideas – hope they come out equally well in practise…Here is a number with a whole lot of meaning - 381 - Let you know what the meaning is next week....Lots of love

3 comments:

  1. Love the hair shots...how about showing us your new cropped hair?

    Have a great time in the bush;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to echo Lynette ... show us your new style?

    Just about everyone I know complains about their hair. I have finally, after years of mousse, gels, hairsprays and endless hours trying to get my hair to do exactly what it won't - accepted that it is S.T.R.A.I.G.H.T. - poker straight, it's got better with age, but I just can't fight it or hate it anymore ... it's been wonderful. So much less stress.

    thanks for the hello ... I'm back :-) Hugz to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi buddy. I just want to thank you for the lovely comments you've been leaving on my blog. They are so sweet. You're a wonderful person. :)

    ReplyDelete