"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Team Up Thursday - Week 20 - Music

Well, Week 20 didn't happen last week - We both decided that we wanted more time to do better justice to the theme...and guess what - we both used photo's that we had taken last week anyway....



Mariette took a picture of Maxine's small (toy) guitar...A lovely pic - Maritette has a knack of capturing a small part of the item she is photographing and I always love the result...
Mariette said that if she had been able to she would have taken a photo of a harp - there is something beautiful about string instruments, isn't there....






I also ended up with a photo of a musical instrument - a saxophone I think - I actually went to a music shop and took pictures there....I got a bit embaressed with people "checking me out" ( which they probably were not doing), so probably did not do a great job, but I like the gold and black in my photo.


Both of us thought of taking a picture of a stack of cd's or a part of a hi fi (Mike's turntable in my case/Hi fi speakers in Mariette's case) but, because of a hectic week, neither of us got that far....



Anyway, that is my post for this week - Looking forward to next week's theme - should be interesting - I am going to try and break the trend of the last few weeks, and try and take my TUT photos on the weekend, rather then trying to "scramble" for a decnet photo on Monday or Tuesday...I think I NEED to actually make the time to be totally selfish for my TUT----Everything that is taking my time away from TUT is not going away - it will wait until I am ready to face it, and I will probably be able to cope better after having taken some time out....Thank you TUT....

P.S. This morning another blog made me realise how important it is to appreciate every single moment, Life is a celebration and we should be doing that every day....Of course, we all have our individual miletones (birthdays/achievements/children/weddings etc) that deserve extra celebration, but we should be treasuring every moment....
In my own life, other "stuff" often gets in the way of me taking time out to CELEBRATE, but it is something I need to focus on doing - CELEBRATE/APPRECIATE & TREASURE....If I can do those three things every day - I am sure the small stuff will become easier.....

Lots of love

1 comment:

  1. Very true words....need to make time for yourself! Helps to keep a person sane.
    And it is hard when we are busy rushing around to slow down just a bit and appreciate all that is around us.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete