"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ummm - Not so up to date...and Sunsets

Ok, I am not quite making the once a week update, but I am trying and at least have managed to take photos and submit them to the other TUM ladies more or less on time (make that less then more) - but ....Oh well - Let's get going with the catch up....
My last post was machines and then we had sunsets...
First up Claire -


Claire took a slightly different take on the theme, with the sunset rays falling on the model and walls of the castle....Lovely - Interestingly the very next evening Claire posted a stunning sunset shot on her blog with the caption - "Why couldn't we have had this last night...Yes, Claire - you know the story "Best laid plans of mice and men... " and all that jazz....We really do not control our lives, we just have to make the best of what we are given, when we are given it....


Next we have my Sunset....



And Finally Mariette's awesome sunset....

Mariette - you're photograhy is so beautiful - You are growing with each shot you take and growing is our next theme....



No comments:

Post a Comment