"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Roads

We really have had some lovely themes this year...
I am going to do things a little bit backwards and tell you what our theme for next week is before I do last week's posting.
Our theme for next week is "WET"...which I think is pretty wide open...I asked Mike if he thought the cat (my ever long suffering Misty) would mind being thrown in the pool so that I could take a photo....Mike's response - "How about I throw you in the pool and I will take a photo of you" ---- I think not - it is after all the middle of winter, but you made your point Mike, I guess it would not be fair to the cat....
Anyway, once again with our theme this week, we showcased the difference in seasons on opposite sides of the world..
Mariette's pretty windy, road first...
First thing that I noticed about Mariette's picture is how GREEN it is ....

And the first thing Mariette noticed about mine is how dry it is...

I also love Claire's photo - those clouds and the light in the upper part of the photo, make the picture really very dramatic...
Well done to all of us....Any ideas anyone on what I can do for WET next week - Watch this space....I am sure it will be interesting once again to see how we all interpret this theme....
Before I go - um ... Claire just a gently nudge - WHERE ARE YOU....Missing you on your blog...
Pam - Missing you - Hope you can play again soon.....
Anyway, that's it from me tonight - Lots and lots of love
Me

3 comments:

  1. Lovely posts and catch up...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rotflol ... yip, being tossed in the pool would not be too nice. Hmmmm ... what about the misty windows after a shower ... or water in the sink after the dishes are done. Shew, sounds easier reading it ... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweet,

    Long time no 'see' ... how are you doing? Wondering how you doing, hope all sokay. Hugs

    ReplyDelete