"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Monday, June 18, 2012

TUM - Week ??? - Machines

We all managed to take photos for this theme...Mariette admitted to struggling a bit with the theme, because she over analysed what a machine is, but eventually just decided to go with it...and produced a very good picture...
Next Claire - also went with a picute of a MACHINE that is more a women's domain then a guys ----- oooooops is that too sexist - I must just tell you once again the Claire's husband Lance makes a stunning cup of coffee, so perhaps in the McGeer house the kettle is UNISEX...

Interesting (and I have only just noticed it) how both pictures hold reflections

Pam and I both went with earthmoving machinery...Her's first - taken whilst they were doing some grading at home last weekend...

I took mine (last minute rush) out of the car window whilst on the way to work last Monday...Must admit - I did expect a pretty blurred picture, so was very surprised that it came out quite nicely...

Well done to all four of us for getting it together....Let's try and keep it going.....if not for ourselves then for each other....
Our pictures of Sunsets were due on Friday last week - Mariette sent a lovely picture on the weekend, I am going to have a look at what I can send out once I have finished this post - Claire has promised to send something through this evening - we have not heard from Pam, so assume that she is having another hectic week - Miss you Pam, and love it when you have enough time to join us... :-)
Due on Friday  - is GROWTH - I have a few ideas - (does that mean my creativity is sticking around - you betcha - it doesn't have much choice, as I have tied it very firmly to my bedside table - it ain't goin' anywhere...), so until Sunsets - Lots and lots of love....

1 comment:

  1. Its great to see you back and I hope that whatever was going on, you've found youself grown and ready to chase on.

    I liked your theme and the photos. Its always interesting to see how people interpret things.

    Have a stunning weekend ... hugs

    ReplyDelete