"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm Back...

I hope...It has been a while hasn't it....All my creativity has been MIA (Missing in  Action)-except there was no action where it went, but becasue my TUM buddies missed me more then I missed my creativity, I am trying to re-capture it and make sure that it never goes astray for that long again - I mean a long weekend is all very nice BUT almost two months - I don't think so...Anyway, I did not even take photos for TUM and eventually I knew that the girls were getting really, LIKE REALLY worried about me, so here I am ....when I started realising just how much I had missed, I started panicking, now when you have that much catching up to do - you can get pretty frightened and I was wandering how on earth I was going to manage...and I thought of a phrase that I use often....You eat an elephant a spoon at a time, but still how many spoons would I need - then wonderful, Mariette suggested that I don't try to catch up - just start from the next theme - I grabbed at this suggestion with both hands, and so I forgive myself for what I have missed (I hope everone else does as well) and without further ado ---- our theme for last week was "Machines..."

2 comments:

  1. As much as we think we can, we don't really control our lives. So the thing to do is just plunge into the pool, wherever we are at the time.

    Glad to see you back. I hope the creativity you exercise in blogging revives your enthusiasm for it and other things.

    And thanks for the comment. I always appreciate hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete