"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Team Up Monday - Week 5 - Shapes

I am finding it hard to believe that we have been doing TUM for five weeks already - since we started at the beginning of 2012 (or just after), does that mean that this NEW YEAR is already over five weeks old....If it was a baby, it would be nearly time for six week check up and vaccinations.... ;-)
Pam sent her picture early this week because they are excited - their first eggs...

It is so funny - I can not remember ever collecting eggs, or even seeing newly laid eggs in straw like this - but I must have done it at some stage, cos my nose remembered, as soon as I saw this picture, I could smell the straw, kind of hot and sweat, and I could smell the chickens - a feathery smell and a warm musty smell all mixed up ..... Amazing our senses are all interlinked and an image can conjure up a smell and a sound can conjure an image etc...
I love the feather - very pretty, and overall a lovely, homely, happy picture...



Claire's photo has me guessing....she says that
"if you have no idea what the shape is then you will have to check on the blogpost.
NOT at all what I intended but here goes!"
Guess I will be checking her blogspot...
Well done to you is you manage to guess what Shape it is - I have absolutely no idea...

Mariette's picture is of her dream catcher that hangs in her bedroom - I love the softness of this picture - and wonderful to see that you  are having fun with black and white - Sweet Dreams....

I stayed in the bedroom with my picture - I took a picture of the shapes of my BEAUTIFUL bedroom curtain tie backs - my heart flutters with delight every time I see them - And, yes I know it is an absolute sin that they are not hanging up yet {SHHHHH - Christa and Bev  - No comment please... :-) }...

It was a lovely theme this week....It is amazing that when you open your eyes (Thank you TUT/TUM) and start noticing things that you see shapes in just about everything and everwhere.....
Do I need to explain these shapes - I see them everyday when I am training in the gym pool....Ok enough of that now - I am sure you are all totally bored by this topic - by this time next week, the big M race is all over - and I won't mention it again - OH - except to tell you our results - if you want me to?????

That's it from me this week - next week's theme points in a different direction-Pam's choice of ARROW....
Lots of love...

1 comment:

  1. All the best for the big M, Linda-Maree. Will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete