"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Coming to Terms ....With Forever

Sometimes, I think that it has all been a dream, and I am going to wake up and my mom never got ill and didn't pass away....I think that the phone will ring and it will be her voice saying "Hello Girlie"....or I will turn my computer on at work and there will be an e-mail waiting for me with "HULLO, HULLO, HULLO" in the subject line - Always HULLO HULLO HULLO, and following would be a quick e-mail about something she had found amusing or touching or just something she wanted to share with me....
AND, I know that she has gone FOREVER, and there will be no more of the things mentioned above, (but my heart can still wish for it, can't it)...but GONE FOREVER, is so hard to come to terms with....

1 comment: