"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

TUTT (+1) - Week 47 - White

Sorry my blog is so late this week - I really do not know why I have been undable to do my blog this (last???) week... Sure, not all the photos were on time last week...but Mariette still managed to get her post done (on Friday) and Pam managed to get her post done (yesterday) - so there really is no excuse that it is Wednesday and I am busy trying to do my post that should have been up last Thursday - almost a week late....Oh well - normally, my "story" that goes with my post is born as I am taking the photos for the week....sometimes my "story" happens when I see the theme suggested for that week which is what happened this week - but more about that on Thursday....
Back to last week - Our theme was WHITE, suggested by Claire...I did wander when she sent the theme through whether she had a wedding shoot lined up over the weekend or a washing line full of lovely white baby clothes (for her soon to be born grandhcild) - When I queried with her, she confirmed that indeed when she suggested the theme her washing line was full of white baby clothes...but she sent through a different picture...

I did wander when Claire sent the theme through, whether she had a wedding shoot lined up over the weekend or a washing line full of lovely white baby clothes (for her soon to be born grandhild) - when I queried with her, she confirmed that indeed when she suggested the theme her washing line was full of white baby clothes (I know you so well..) ...but she sent through a very different picture...
I love that fact that she has taken such a strunning photo of an every day item...the close up shows the textrue of the laundry basket perfectly...
Do you see the connection between the laundry basket and white baby clothes hanging on the line...

Mariette took this lovely picture of a swan...
I LOVE it - the beauty and grace of the swan captured so beautifully...this photo is begging to be printed and framed and hung in my bathroom...

Pam also took a picture of a swan..although she created a golden light within her photo..Beautiful - Pam admits that she did not take this photo this week - she says she had lots of other ideas, but by the time photograph time came, all she wanted to take pictures of was car smashing things - Pam did not have a good car week - you will have to check her blog to find out why..

I also went to nature and took pictures of flowers - spring has arrived in Jo'burg sp there are lots and lots of pretty flowers in all colours blooming everywhere - it was cinch to find some white ones....

Oh - I do so love this time of year - we have jasmine in our garden and the smell in the cool of the earl morning and evening is too amazing...
Here are some other white flowers I took...


Ok - I did kind of have a story (about happiness and childhoods) ...but it is getting late and I really want to get this post finished...so the story on happiness is going to have to wait for another posting - Tomorrow is Thurday (AGAIN) - I promise to be on time (or at least do my blog post by the weekend this week) and I do think my story is BERRY interesting...So call back later - ok..Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment