"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Team Up Thursday - Week 7 - Morning

OK - I am really sorry - for some reason I can not upload the pictures - so I am going to post just the text and story - please go to Mariette mk-appreciatinglife.blogspot.com to see the pictures - If anybody can let me know if they are having the same problem - please do so, is it anything to do with the changes that "blogger" has made - Or am I the only one so dorf that I could upload pictures last week and nothing this week - I am really feeling very frustrated....
Anyway, Mariette chose Morning this week - I found it a challenging theme, possibly because we were on leave and our normal morning routines did not really happen.
Mariette's picture is of apples - which she prepares every morning as part of Maxine's lunch.  I like the contrast and colour of the picture - I can almost taste the sour Granny Smith apple...

My picture is of our alarm clock, which goes off at just before five thirty – I try to tell Mike that I can not get up before hearing an early news bulletin because then if the world ended in the night, I know there is no need to get up - I guess I am not a morning person.  The weather report comes on at 5h45 – then I at least know that the world did not end in the night and I know what to wear for the day…

I also took a photo of Kayla-Fern's cereal and a "MORNING MOON" - which I found really interesting...(Unfortunately - as said at the beginning I can not load them - but enough of the grumbling - as soon as I find out what I am doing wrong, I will upload them so you can see them)...

1 comment:

  1. Mr Blogger sure knows how to spoil your day...will check it on Mariette's blog.

    xx

    ReplyDelete