"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, October 15, 2011

TUT - Almost Fallin' Apart...

Well not really - we all just had really hectic weeks the last few weeks - Mariette has still done posts...just on random thoughts and issues....well done Mariette.
As for me, I did not do a heritage post and then last week we all took a TUT break, but this week the theme was "Contrast"....I will be back later do catch up on both TUT posts.... so come back and take a peek, will you...Lots of love

3 comments:

  1. Life gets busy at times, doesn't it?

    Thank you a lot for the very thoughtful comment you just left. You're one of the more insightful people I've met online and I appreciate your participation in discussions.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda-Maree! Thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog.

    I used to think that I had to post something daily or else I'd lose readers. I finally decided that I need to post because I want to, not because of some schedule. Don't worry about not posting for a while. We could all use a break when times get busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life seems to get in the way at times...see you again soon;-)

    ReplyDelete