"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Team Up Thursday - Week 13 - Creative Editing

After our last theme of “No Colour” – Mariette said that she had fun “editing” her colour photo into a black and white photo and suggested “Creative Editing”…
I chose one of my favourite pictures of Kayla-Fern…She was not posing at all – in fact she was upset about something, and even though she is not smiling and the tears were close, she is still such a beautiful little girl.
I do not know what buttons I pushed to create this effect – but it was fun and I love the final picture.



I also love making anything into sepia – and this picture is no different
Mariette chose her first TUT picture to edit…The original picture was really pretty and I love the addition of the purple into it  - Mariette I know that you did not have time to play as much as you wanted to, but you can and should still play with different effects from time to time, even when not on a TUT theme



I also played with different effects on a picture of a stunning building (mmm buildings might be a good future TUT theme) – It was lots of fun
Original Picture

Kind of Ghostly

Different effects in different sections of the photo - did not know that you could do that, and don't ask me how....

Mariette - It was a fun week this week  - and something different - just what I needed....Amazing what we can do on the computer in the digital age that we find ourselves in...
Thats my five cents for this week...Lots of love



2 comments: