"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the
best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything

seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day

and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Introduction...

We have joined Team it up Thursday...My partner in photography is Mariette - we have been friends for many years, although the last eleven years it has been a long distance friendship as she and Trev immigrated to England and my family and I stayed in Sunny South Africa...Nine years ago we fell pregnant at more or less the same time and our daughters arrived four days apart - Maxine is their only child and our Kayla-Fern is little sister to Bradley.  Neither of us have ever done any photography whatsoever...In our house, Mike (my hubby) generally drives the camera - I need to get lessons from him on which way to hold the camera, so I don't end up with lots of pictures of my own eye...Mariette chose the theme for our first week...and I could not be more thrilled with it....Looking forward to lots of fun with our photography journey....one step at a time...

1 comment: